The VP700 is a lightweight, highly portable, deep penetration, water driven fan, constructed using high grade 316 stainless steel. This non-sparking fan is suitable for use on small and medium tonnage oil, product or chemical tankers with restricted deck space and limited pumping capacities. It can also be used for ventilation in confined spaces.
Fan Key Features:
- Efficient “3D Francis Turbine” water motor for low water consumption.
- Designed and Class-Approved for use in hazardous areas;
- Supply or Extract mode by simple reversal of supply;
- Can be supplied with horizontal mounting;
- Integral ‘Direct In-Line’ drive; no gearbox to maintain or fail;
- Non-sparking (ATEX approved);
- Can operate at low pressures;
- Lightweight and compact for portability;
- Can be supplied for horizontal mounting;
- High air-flow throughput;
- High static pressure;
- Efficient motors;
- Constructed using marine grade materials;
- Fail-safe bleed tube to indicate seal failure